Final credit approval is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank
Click here to go through the terms and conditions related to Bonus Reward Points and 3X Reward Points on Online Spends
Click here to read all card-related terms and conditions in detail
Cannot be combined with other existing offers
Images are for representation purpose only
Click here to complete your application.
The Net Monthly income should be over Rs. 25000 per month to be eligible for the offer
Existing customers already holding an HDFC Bank credit card are not eligible for this offer
1000 Bonus Reward Points and 3X Reward Points on Online Spends are applicable ONLY for customers who apply via this link
One voucher valid for one HDFC Bank Credit Card only
Eligible customers will receive a call within 3 days of their application for further processing
Address all your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on- 9372202896 (Pune), 9344111319 (Chennai), 9392919226 (Hyderabad), 9341261912 (Bangalore)
Lifetime free* credit card
1000 Bonus reward points on the first retail transaction* with the card
3X Reward Points* on online spends with the card
Interest-free* credit facility up to 50 days from date of transaction
Zero liability* on lost card
Click here to know more about HDFC Bank Credit Cards
HDFC Bank Limited is a major Indian financial services company based in India, incorporated in August 1994, after the Reserve Bank of India allowed establishing private sector banks. The Bank was promoted by the Housing Development Finance Corporation, a premier housing finance company of India. HDFC Bank has 1,986 branches and over 5,471 ATMs, in 996 cities in India, and all branches of the bank are linked on an online real-time basis.
HDFC Bank deals with three key business segments. - Wholesale Banking Services, Retail Banking Services, Treasury. It has entered the banking consortia of over 50 corporates for providing working capital finance, trade services, corporate finance and merchant banking. It is also providing sophisticated product structures in areas of foreign exchange and derivatives, money markets and debt trading and equity research.
1. Click Buy. Fill in your particulars on the following page.
2. Click Continue to review your order summary.
3. Click Proceed to Payment after you have checked your order details.
4. Select your payment mode. You can choose to pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
5. Click Complete Order to proceed to the payment gateway.
6. Pay Rs. 0 to buy the deal. Once the payment is received, you will get an SMS and an email with the voucher code.
7. Apply Now and fill in your details.
8. HDFC will give a call to the customer meeting the criteria mentioned in the Fineprints