Cannot be redeemed for cash
Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting
Redeem the voucher in a single visit
Cannot be combined with other existing offers
Images are for representation purpose only
Offer valid from Monday to Friday only
One voucher valid for two thalis
Offer not valid on government announced holidays
Sharing not allowed
Present your voucher code in the printout / SMS only at the time of billing, before bill generation
The payment of Rs. 45 will not be adjusted in the final bill
Authentic Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisines
Leader in theme based dining
Awarded 'Platinum Picks'
Serving authentic dishes from Rajasthan and Gujarat on a pre laid Thali which accommodates sumptuous delicacies like welcome drinks, dals, kadhi, dry / wet sabzi, Gujarati and Rajasthani curries and sweets. Hailing from the house of Ohri’s, the quality and authenticity of delicacies offered has definitely raised the bar for this category of restaurants in the twin cities to the fine dining class.
1. Click Buy. Fill in your particulars in the next page.
2. Click Continue to receive your order summary.
3. Click Proceed to Payment after you have checked your order details.
4. Select your payment mode. You can choose to pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
5. Click Complete Order to proceed to the payment gateway.
6. Pay Rs. 45 to buy the deal. Once the payment is received, you will get an SMS and an email with the voucher code.
7. Present your voucher code in the printout/SMS only at the time of billing, before bill generation
8. Avail Buy-1-Get-1 on thali
Reviewed by 11 customers
Displaying reviews 1-11
de thali is typical marwadi style thali. All the items in thali were tasty and fresh. The hospitality of the servers is superb.
Service was excellent and so was the food. Price even without this offer is decent and worth it as compared to rajdhani which has hiked its prices unreasonably over time. Only disappointment was the ambience which could have been much improved. Nevertheless one good vegetarian restaurant.
exquisite thali though
Few more items should be kept and few more deserts.
should try veg food
It was good
worst on weekend
Welcome is good.
Good mannered staff.
Food quality good. Sufficient quantity.
Tasty Marawari / gujju food.(People who love North Indian food may not like the taste ).
Overall rating - 4*
The product is great - the service is brilliant - the food is fab- the setting is traditional - and it is all veg. Yes, Thali should be tried in the crowd of rajasthani eateries sprawling around the city - for its ability to stand out due to the excellent food and thsere service it offers.