Cannot be combined with other existing offers
Images are for representation purpose only
One voucher valid for one person only
One voucher valid for 9 day festival entry
Present your voucher code in the printout only
Cannot be combined with existing offers
Cannot be redeemed for cash
Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting
Celebrate Navratra festival with colourful Dandiya dances and more
Experience the warmth and merriment of the spirit of Navratra with this festival
Among the several forms of Raas, the most popular one is "Dandiya Raas", which is performed during Navratri. In fact, it holds a significant place in Navratri celebrations. It is known for setting the festive mood. Dandiya Raas is the featured and most popular dance of Navratri evenings in Gujarat.
The special characteristic of the dance is the colorful costume worn by the dancers and the colorful sticks carried by them. Both men and women love to be seen dressed in their best traditional attire. The women wear traditional dresses such as colorful embroidered choli, ghagra and bandhani dupattas glittering with mirror work and heavy jewellery, while men look very attractive in their traditional colorful kedias.
Celebrate this year's Navratri season with a frolicking and merry time at Korakendra Dandiya.
1. Click Buy and fill in your particulars in the next page.
2. Click Continue to review your order summary.
3. Click Proceed to Payment after you have checked your order details.
4. Select your payment mode. You can choose to pay through credit card/debit card/net banking.
5. Click Complete Order to proceed to the payment gateway.
6. Pay Rs. 49 to buy the deal. Once the payment is received, you will get an SMS and an email with the voucher code.
7. Present your voucher code in the printout only at the time of billing.
8. Pay remaining Rs. 2880 (Rs. 2929 - Rs. 49) at the outlet