0-5 yrsJob Description :
Experience in Customer Care, Inbound, Out Bound & Email Process.
Fluent in Written and Verbal Communication
Should be flexible in Shifts (Day & Night)
Graduation/Any Graduate with technical skillsExperience :
Bachelors or Masters degree in the following: Graphic/Visual Arts, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Design or a related area.Experience :
3-6 years of experience
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate should be a design thinker and creative, be able to thoughtfully contribute in a team environment during a project’s user research and concept development phases, and be passionate about expressing interactions in visual form through clear and creative user interfaces. Apply graphic design principles including layout, typography, and color theory with strong skills in information hierarchy.
2. Lead design through all phases of the product design cycle, from translating strategic ideas into visual designs, user flows, design development and iteration to immaculately executed high fidelity designs. Creates visual designs from wireframes keeping web standards and specifications in mind. Incorporates current branding and visual design specifications all across designs.
3. Liaising closely with a User Experience Designers at the design stage to understand the feasibility of the proposed design solutions.
4. Able to take direction from product management and/or PRD’s, and implement and/or articulate it to others effectively. Working closely with the Engineering teams during implementation phase.
5. Work on new features and functionality and suggest improvements to other areas of the application based on user feedback.
6. Collaborate on design concepts, participate in design reviews and validate designs through User testing.
We are looking for a UX/Visual Designer to be a vital member of the team in designing web-interfaces, ensuring that the web interface is highly usable, easily navigable and provides intuitive access to key functionality. Candidates must be passionate about distilling complex technologies into intuitive, simple and compelling user interfaces that provide an exceptional user experience.
LL.B/LL.M (CS preferable, if any)Experience :
Graduate or MBA in MarketingExperience :
0 – 2 years of experience in sales/ business development.Job Description :
3 – 4 years of relevant work experience
MBA from a premier B-school
Top tier academic background
2 - 4 yrs experience post MBA
MBA preferably from a premier institute.
Aggressive & diligent professional with good verbal & written communication.
Previous experience in Project Management is mandatory.