0-5 yrsJob Description :
Experience in Customer Care, Inbound, Out Bound & Email Process.
Fluent in Written and Verbal Communication
Should be flexible in Shifts (Day & Night)
Graduation/Any Graduate with technical skillsExperience :
Bachelors or Masters degree in the following: Graphic/Visual Arts, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Design or a related area.Experience :
3-6 years of relevant experience
Job Description :
We are looking for a UX/Visual Designer to be a vital member of the team in designing web-interfaces, ensuring that the web interface is highly usable, easily navigable and provides intuitive access to key functionality. Candidates must be passionate about distilling complex technologies into intuitive, simple and compelling user interfaces that provide an exceptional user experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate should be a design thinker and creative, be able to thoughtfully contribute in a team environment during a project’s user research and concept development phases, and be passionate about expressing interactions in visual form through clear and creative user interfaces. Apply graphic design principles including layout, typography, and color theory with strong skills in information hierarchy.
2. Lead design through all phases of the product design cycle, from translating strategic ideas into visual designs, user flows, design development and iteration to immaculately executed high fidelity designs. Creates visual designs from wireframes keeping web standards and specifications in mind. Incorporates current branding and visual design specifications all across designs.
3. Liaising closely with a User Experience Designers at the design stage to understand the feasibility of the proposed design solutions.
4. Able to take direction from product management and/or PRD’s, and implement and/or articulate it to others effectively. Working closely with the Engineering teams during implementation phase.
5. Work on new features and functionality and suggest improvements to other areas of the application based on user feedback.
6. Collaborate on design concepts, participate in design reviews and validate designs through User testing.
An Ideal candidate would be someone who takes end-end responsibility across a multitude of spheres, be it Sales, Marketing, Operations planning, Process improvement, Promotional planning and Vendor management and basic level of Analytics.
About us: Snapdeal.com is one of India"s top e-commerce companies and provides best daily deals, with up to 90% discounts, on dining, health and beauty services, branded products, travel deals and more. Snapdeal has been declared winner of Red Herring Asia 2011 and rated as the #1 E-commerce site in India by Dataquest/Sapient E-commerce Survey 2011. Today, Snapdeal serves millions of consumers, is trusted by over 10,000 vendors and retailers and has presence in 100 cities across India.
Engineering@Snapdeal: The Engineering team is young, talented, creative and supercharged. We are dedicated to the mission of building the most technologically advanced e-commerce platform in India. We seek individuals who are smart, innovative, have the passion to learn and are fun to work with, to join our team. At Snapdeal you would get to work on latest cutting edge technology and build a state of art e-commerce platform from scratch.
— Hands on development experience in Oracle R12 implementations and/or Oracle Fusion applications. At least 2 development assignment in BI reports and SoA interfaces
— Hands on experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.
— Experience and knowledge of coding standards and best practices.
— Understand languages like PL/SQL, Java, BPEL, etc.
— Good understanding of Oracle architecture and table structure.
— Worked in Technical areas related to Oracle HRMS / Oracle Fusion HRMS / Oracle Financials.
— Understands technical design, testing, deployment and production support phases.
— worked on the design, coding, testing, debugging and technical configuration
— Good Understanding on release and configuration management.
— Should have very good analytical and problem solving skills to debug various issues.
— Fluent in English language with very good communication skills
— Strong interpersonal, negotiation, team working skills.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering + MBA from prestigious institutes
2-3 Years Relevant ExperienceJob Description :
2-3 years of relevant experienceJob Description :
- MBA from a good business school preferred but not mandatoryExperience :
Key Responsibilities: -