Standard Delivery: Dispatched in 2 business day(s)
_ [ 16830 x 3 Month 8540 x 6 Month
Casio AP-220 BN
Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard
Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
Sound Source: Linear Morphing AIF
Maximum Polyphony: 128
Tones: 16 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Electric Piano, FME Piano, 60's E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Electric Organ 1, Electric Organ 2, Strings 1, Strings 2, Bass 1, Bass 2
Bass 1 and Bass 2 are special low-range tones for use with Split.
Layer/Split: Layer, Split
Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (built into some tones), acoustic resonance system
Built-in Songs: 60 (Music Library)
Song Expansion: 1 song (65KB maximum)
Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)
Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
Grand piano button x 2 (Modern, Classic), electric piano button
Temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types
Stretch tune (built into piano tones)
Octave shift: Â±2 octaves
Slide keyboard cover
Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
Tuning Control: A4 = approximatery 440 Hz Â± 99 cents
Pedals: 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
Damper = on/off
GM Compatibility: No
Speakers: 12cm x 2
Amp Output: 8Wï¼‹8W
Headphones (standard stereo jack) x 2
USB: type B
External power (12V DC)
USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,395 x 432 x 835mm
Excluding music stand, and other projections
Body Color/Finish: AP-220BN: Oak tone finish
1. Warranty: 1 Year for this product.
2. The color of this product is subject to availability and whichever is in stock will be shipped to you.
3. Only brand new and 100% genuine products are sold on Snapdeal. We take all efforts to ensure that information on this site is accurate. However, if you find any error please report to our customer care.
4. MRP on product may vary as per brand guidance and stock availability.
5. For warranty claims, brand visibility (sticker) should not be damaged.