FAQ's for Extended Warranty
1. Why do I need to buy Extended Warranty from Snapdeal.com?
Manufacturers provide warranty on their products for a very limited period of time. After that period is expires, you are at risk of spending thousands of rupees if your product fails and needs a repair or replacement.
Extended Warranty not only extends the term length of manufacturer’s warranty by 1 (one) year, but also enhances the coverage and services provided during the extended period which starts immediately after the end of the Original Manufacture’s Limited Warranty.
2. How long after my Laptop purchase date can I purchase this Extended Warranty?
For new Laptops, you can buy this Extended Warranty either at the time of buying new Laptop or within 9 months from new Laptop purchase date.
3. Can I purchase extended warranty for my laptop even if I have not purchased a laptop from Snapdeal.com?
You can buy extended warranty from Snapdeal.com for any laptop within 9 months from the purchase date of the laptop.
4. What all is covered under Extended Warranty?
a. You can EXTEND the term of your COVERAGE for upto additional 1 (one) year
b. Your product is covered for mechanical and electrical failures of Laptop that occur during normal use. Normal wear and tear and environmental factors such as heat, dust, and humidity are not covered.
c. UNLIMITED repairs during the Extended Warranty period. Every time your product fails, contact us and we will repair it or replace it with an equivalent product at our sole discretion, which will be non debatable.
d. ONSITE REPAIR Support for Laptops is provided.
e. You can also avail PICKUP & DROP Service. It will take 7 days to pickup, repair and ship the laptop back to you.
f. Customer support is available from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PMon Toll Free Number 1-800-102-9991
g. The Warranty will still be valid for your Laptop for which you have purchased an Extended Warranty, even if you gift or sell it to anyone. The Extended Warranty is attached to the Laptop and not the owner.
h. Software support will be provided only on software which has been legally purchased by the customer with a valid license for using it.
5. Which Laptops are covered?
All laptops under following brands are covered- Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, Fujitsu, HCL, HP, IBM, Lenovo, MSI, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Universal and Wipro.
6. Where do I go to get my Laptop repaired?
You do not have to go anywhere!!
Call on Toll Free Number 1-800-102-9991 and log your call. Our Service Engineer will come to your place after taking prior appointment from you.
7. What is not covered?
a. Laptop’s Battery & Charger are not covered.
b. Laptop Accessories such as external cables and card’s etc.
c. Any loss due to attempting Software upgrade or installation of third party applications etc.
d. Any lossdue to accidental, intentional or unintentional, negligence, ignorance, abuse, misuse and non-compliance by customer of the Manufacture’s guidelines.
e. Any physical damage, like scratches, cracks, fractures, corrosion, burn, oxidation and breakage of Housing, LCD panel.
f. Any damagedue to liquid spillage.
g. Any loss due to act of God, or natural calamity, act of Violence, theft, lost, or any other similar occurrences
h. Any loss due to virus, short circuit, explosion of battery, non compatible accessory used by customer
i. Software support will not be provided on software which has not been legally purchased by the customer with a valid license for using it.
8. Under what circumstances will my Extended Warranty be Void?
a. In case Model Number or Serial Number or Part Number sticker of the Laptop is removed, altered, damaged, defaced, smudged or erased unless valid proof of under warranty service by manufacturer is furnished denoting such changes.
b. If the Model Number or Serial Number or Part Number sticker of product is not matching with our collected data which were captured during registration or stored information in the Laptop Device then warranty will be null and void unless valid proof of under warranty service by manufacturer is furnished denoting such changes.
c. Any attempt to open Laptop or repair by unauthorised service centre or repair by unauthorised service personnel.
d. In case Service support taken in any other country except India.
9. What kind of parts are used for Extended Warranty repairs?
Only high quality parts sourced from verified supplierswill be used. All parts are internally tested to ensure only best quality is provided . Repairs are performed by authorised Repair Service Personnel.
10. How many Warranty Service can I make within 1 (one) year coverage of Extended Warranty?
There is no limit to the number of warranty services that can be made against Extended Warranty within the 1 (one) year coverage period.
11. What happens if my Laptop cannot be repaired?
In that case, it will be replaced with an equivalent product at our sole discretion, which will be non debatable.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Extended Warranty service once purchased cannot be cancelled or returned
2. Once extended warranty is registered to a laptop, it cannot be transferred to another laptop
3. You must register your Extended Warranty within 30 days from the date of purchase on Toll Free Number 1-800-102-9991 or on www.warrantybazaar.com
4. Extended warranty needs to be purchased either at the time of purchase or within 9 months from purchase date of new laptop
1. Buy Extended warranty voucher from Snapdeal
3. Register PIN on Toll Free Number 1-800-102-9991 or on www.warrantybazaar.com within 30 days of voucher purchase from Snapdeal.com
4. Customer Service Professionals will help you to Register your Laptop and send Extended Warranty Certificate on you E-Mail id.
5. You can log your service request by calling on Toll Free Number 1-800-102-9991.The Customer Service Professional will help you log your Service call.
6. The Service Repair Professional will check if your Extended Warranty is in effect & verify coverage, and perform basic troubleshooting to rectify the problem.