Zoom your world with the high-powered, mind-blowing closeness of the new Nikon P500.The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED 2 dual image processor. It comes with 12.1 megapixels backside illumination CMOS sensor allowing you to capture brilliant and crystal clear images. The camera offers 36x wide-angle optical zoom NIKKOR ED glass lens (the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras) that breaks boundaries with incredible power to shoot closer and wider than ever before. The P500 is ideal for shooting high speed action, so you're sure to capture the fastest skateboarders, skiers, and windsurfers. With this versatile camera, you'll never miss a shot because it starts right up, features a quick autofocus, and shoots five shots in approximately one second at full resolution. Great for sporting events because it will record high speed activity in slow motion, catching action missed by the human eye. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. Also features a one touch record button that lets you record full HD movies (1920 x 1080 pixels) with support for the capture of still pictures during recording, movies recorded with the camera can be played back on a TV using HDMI connection. You can easily create dynamic vertical or horizontal panorama photos in this 3" approximately 921k-dot tilting TFT LCD monitor.
1. A 36x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths from wide-angle 22.5mm through super-telephoto 810mm (equivalent with 35mm  format)
2. Three functions that ensure superior image quality in both still images and movies, even at super telephoto zoom positions
Backside illumination CMOS sensor
New EXPEED C2 dual image processors
Image sensor shift + electronic vibration reduction (VR) function
3. Full HD movie recording function with support for the capture of still pictures during recording
4. A variety of shooting functions that enable capture of photos as intended
Filter Effects: Easily apply filter effects to photos already taken without using a computer. Soft, Selective Color, Cross Screen, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect are available.
Easy Panorama: Easily create dynamic vertical or horizontal panorama photos. Angle of view can be selected from 180° (normal) and 360° (wide). The user need simply move the camera in the desired direction using the guides displayed, and the camera automatically recognises the direction in which shots should progress. Multiple shots are then combined in a single panorama photo.
5. Bright and clear 3-inch, approximately 921k-dot tilting TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
6. User friendly operational controls Check out our range of nikon camera.