The New Sapphire Hd 7800 Series Of Graphics Cards Is Based On The Third Family Of Gpu' From Amd Built In Its New 28Nm Process And Featuring The Highly Acclaimed Gcn Graphics Processing Architecture.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This card is pure VFM. The Sapphire cooler is fantastic and is more than capable of handling higher clocks.
- Amazing performance (use the latest catalyst drivers from AMD's website)
- Silent (Silent is an understatement, even my case fans are louder than the GPU fans at full load!)
- Very low load temperatures . The card never crossed 65C after 10 mins of furmark and never goes beyond 60 while gaming.
- Low power draw. It draws slightly more power than a 5770 which is around ~ 100-110 watts at full load.
- Small dimensions. The card is way smaller than i expected a 78XX series card to be.
- The low temps + massive cooler = much more OC potential! With a moderate OC, expect 7870 level performance.
This is one of the best GPU at this range
It almost gives 40 to 60 FPS while playing Battlefield 3 in ultra setting which is good.
3D Quality Is amazing
Can Be used for multiple desktop Gaming or Graphic designing
The Two fans Never let this card to get heated while playing games or multitasking.
Best usage of this card is with Asus v formula Z ROG motherboard.
While installing this card keep in mind that your pc have a power supply over than 650W because this card uses 500w which is huge.
This Card can be eaisly be crossfired too.