1# Use A Measuring Tape to measure the circumference around your head
2# If you don’t have a measuring tape, use a piece of string. Then place the string on the table and measure the length with a ruler.
3# Please refer to the video tutorial below, on how to measure your helmet size.
4# Once you have measured the size, choose the appropriate size and then proceed to buy.
5# Buy your helmet and have a safe and enjoyable ride!
About Vega Helmets:
Vega is one of the leading manufacturers, competing with the world leaders with respect to Design, Process and Product Quality. The company’s ideology of Safety coupled with Fashion has become a pioneer in promoting Helmets as DESIGNER HEAD GEAR. Their vast range has been approved by the Bureau of Indian standards (ISI) 4151..
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
1. Flip up -> Very useful for city riding for a wider viewing angle. U can flip up and slide your mobile phone from the side to receive calls, after stopping at the side of the road course.
Very useful when you want to pass on an instruction to your pillion as you would be not audible when you talk from a full face helmet.
It just makes using a helmet easier.
2. Sunshades can easily be used whenever u need them. Very useful feature. In normal usage keep the front visor down and when its too sunny use the sunshades as well.
3. When the front visor is closed there are rubber linings which seal the visor edges so that during rain showers water may not seep through.
4. Helmet is ventilated. Interior material used is not as soft and comfortable as that used in the more expensive LS2 helmets but it is partly synthetic and good for rainy whether.
5. Graphics design is brilliant and the belt release is very easy to use.
This helmet makes riding easier maintaining required road safety. Regular road use helmets are made of polycarbonate materials. If you are a racing enthusiast then please go for a much more expensive fibre-glass shell helmet.