Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 2 - 5 days
· Sample dosing: Blood application on to the middle of the test pad. The test strip (and its components) has the function to spread the blood above the test area – in a quick and hygienic way
· Dosing options: Blood can be applied to both an already inserted test strip, and a tests trip outside the meter. This is helpful to minimize the risk of contamination when a meter has multiple users (e.g. in a hospital) and, in case of AST, to facilitate blood application
· Re-dosing capability: Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop (applies for inside mode)
· Visual color check: Plausibility check option with 5 color block on the test strip vial
· Hematocrit range: 20 – 55 % (within-meter mode) 20 – 70 % (outside-meter mode)
· The test strips remain stable at least up to the expiry date printed on the test strip vial, even after opening (the test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Quick visual check for additional safety: (= stability check)The round control window on the back of the test strip must not differ from the reference colour "0" on the colour scale on the test strip container. If the round control window has turned a different colour, the test strip is unusable and should be discarded.
Quick visual reading back-up for additional safety: It is possible to verify the result by comparing the colour of the round control window on the back of the test strip with the colour scale on the label of the test strip container-especially in case of implausible meter readings.
Visual under dosing: Detection for safe test results. Since the test pad changes colour once the blood has been applied, the user can recognize if too little sample has been applied. The centre of the test pad must be uniformly covered. The control window on the back of the test strip must be completely discoloured.
Optimal test strip architecture for hygienic handling: The size and the architecture of the test strip allow test strip handling without coming into contact with the blood specimen-especially when taking the used test strip off the monitor.
Large test pad for easy blood application: The large test pad can be touched and accurate application is easy.
Rapid blood absorption: Quick blood absorption makes the test hygienic and fast. The test strip needs only 1-2 µL but the test pad can absorb up to 30 µL thanks to the reservoir for excessive blood!
Sample spreads automatically: Thanks to the test strip mesh, the sample is spread evenly and very quickly over the test pad. This makes1-2 µL of sample sufficient for performing the test.
Handy top dosing: The large test pad is easy to find and to fill even for people who are visually or physically impaired. Also, special situations (e.g. hypos) do not cause handling problems.
Easy to handle: The large size of the test strip itself makes it easy to grasp, hold, insert into the meter and discard.
Flexible - thanks to out-of-meter dosing and AST options: The Accu-Chek Active test strip can be dosed outside the monitor. This and the fact that only1-2µL blood are required, make AST testing comfortable and convenient.
|Contents of the Box||Accu-chek Active Test Strips & 1 coding chip|
|Sample Volume||1-2 µL|
|Sample Type||Arterial, Capillary, Venous and Neo natal|
|Test Result Duration||5 s|
|Testing Site||Multiple Site - Finger, Forearm, Arm, Thighs|
|Test Sample||Whole Blood|
|Compatibility||Accu-Chek Active Meter|
|Shelf life (after opening)||: Till expiry date mentioned on the pack|
|Measuring Range||10 to 600 mg/dl|
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.