Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
The book "Indian Polity", 6th edition is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services Examinations as well as the other state Services Examinations. It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academics and General readers who are interested in the country political, Civil and constitutional issues. The extant chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
1. 80 chapters and 16 appendices covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum
2. chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
3. coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, constitutional interpretation, judicial review and judicial activism
4. updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains Examinations
5. one-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of law, political Science and public Administration
6. 6 New chapters:
Goods and Services Tax Council
National Commission for backward classes
National investigation agency
National disaster Management
role of regional parties
About the Author
An alumnus of Osmania University in Hyderabad, M. Laxmikanth has to his credit a degree in Political Science and decades of experience in teaching Civil Services’ aspirants. He mentorship continues in the form of his comprehensive books on the subjects of polity, governance and public administration.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.