Generally delivered by 5 days
Body Gym Fitness equipment was founded in 1996, in New Delhi. Initially we started with manufacturing and import of domestic fitness equipment, today we are a pioneer leading manufacturing company of quality fitness products, and we specialize in products like treadmills, exercise bike, home-gyms, accessories and the goes on. Also, we serve almost all major cities of India with our quality products and unmatched service.
Now, we bring you a new project, launching a good range of outdoor & indoor fitness equipments for the first time ever in India in the brand name of Body Gym.
Please Note: We do not offer installation services on any fitness equipment.
Guidelines for buying Exercise Bike
1. Riding Position & Type of Workout: Â A bike with adjustable seat height and adjustable handlebars will help. There are 3 types of Bikes:
- Standard/Upright Exercise Bike: Similar to traditional road bikes. Back is unsupported, hand positioning in the front & pedals directly underneath the body.
- Recumbent Exercise Bike: Lean-back riding position with a padded backrest, which is more comfortable if youâ€™re pedalling for a long time. Ideal for people with knee or back problems.
2. Other Exercise Bikes
- Spin Bikes: Â Spin exercise bikes are orbitrack bikes with steel wheels which helps the users to perform vigorous workouts.
- Multipurpose Orbitrack Bikes: These are bikes which allow the users to perform multiple exercises like cycling, rowing, stepping and twisting.
3. Userâ€™s Exercise Goals: The exercise bikes impacts userâ€™s lower body muscles. It strengthens Calves, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Hip Flexors, Gluteus and mid-section core muscles like Abs & Oblique.
4. Resistance Levels/Wheel Weight: Exercise bikes come with different resistance levels. It is advisable to not go more than 8th level. The resistance levels are directly related to the weight of the wheel.
General Workout Tips:
1. Vary your workout routine in terms of time, speed and intensity to make it more interesting
2. Set realistic workout goals based upon your strengths and capabilities
3. Mix it up by skipping old and adding new exercises to your workout to make it challenging.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.