Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 6 - 10 days
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solved Papers (2008 - 17) in Level of Difficulty Chapters with 3 Sample Papers 5th Edition is altogether a new approach for Practicing, Revising and Mastering Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE Board exams.
The book is written by India’s most popular author in Chemistry, Dr. O. P. Agarwal.
The book covers solutions to the Chemistry questions that appeared in the 2008 - 2017 Question papers of CBSE Board Delhi/ All India/ Foreign papers.
The book provides a unique and innovative chapterisation defined on the basis of Level of Difficulty. Some of the typical chapter names are: Define the following. Explain this phenomenon. What happens when? How will you complete the following? How will you carry out given conversions? How will you distinguish the following by chemical tests? What is the mechanism of the following reactions? Why do the following happen? etc.
The book also provides 3 Sample papers with detailed solutions for practice.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
All India 2017 Solved Paper
All India & Delhi 2016 Solved Papers
All India & Delhi 2015 Solved Papers
All India & Delhi 2014 Solved Papers
Part A - Organic
1. What are the IUPAC Names/ Structures of the following compounds?
2. How will you define the given reactions?
3. What happens when?
4. What are the missing compounds/ reagents?
5. How will you carry out given conversions?
6. How will you distinguish the given pair of compounds?
7. What will be the mechanism of the given reactions?
8. Why do the following happen?
9. What is the correct Ascending/Descending order?
10. How to solve the analytical problems?
11. Miscellaneous Questions – Bio molecules, Everyday chemistry and Moral value based questions
PART B - Physical Chemistry
1. Write the definition/example(s)/type(s) of .
2. Why does this happen?
3. What is the role/effect of ?
4. How will you differentiate between ?
5. Calculation based on formula
6. Numerical based on laws
7. Numericals based on Application/Skill
PART C - Inorganic Chemistry
1. What are the structures of the following compounds/ions?
2. What is the role of the following?
3. What or which principle is involved in the following processes?
4. Why do the following happens?
5. How you will prepare the following?
6. What happens when…
7. Complete the following
8. What is the correct Increasing/Decreasing order?
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.