Generally delivered by 5 days
Get superfast network speeds and increased flexibility with the D-Link 10/100 Mbps 16-Ports Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Switch (DES-1016D). The 16-port fast Ethernet desktop switch effectively improves workgroup productivity with its host of power-packed features.
This easy-to-use device with plug-and-play installation enables users to plug in a port to a 10 mbps or 100 mbps network so as to boost bandwidths, improve response times and meet intense load demands. The DES-1016D is perfect for fundamental networking assignments and is a must-have network enhancing accessory for Small Office Small Home (SOHOs) and Small Medium Businesses (SMBs).
You can easily spread out your network coverage area by adding more computers or devices. With the D-Link 10/100 Mbps 16-Ports Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Switch (DES-1016D), experience high speeds of up to 200 mbps per port in full-duplex mode.
Auto Sensing Ports
· This high performance Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Switch comes powered with auto-sensing 10/100 mbps ports. Ideal for small workgroups helping them seamlessly connect to 10 or 100 mbps for a robust, integrated network.
· The ports are intelligently designed for auto adjustment with straight-through or crossover cables for establishing the optimum link.
Exceptional Wireless Technology
· The D-Link 10/100 Mbps 16-Ports Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Switch (DES-1016D) offers increased network speeds for greater connectivity. Get speeds of up to 10 mbps (half duplex) and 20 mbps (full duplex) for Ethernet
· The Fast Ethernet gives increased speeds of 100 mbps (half duplex) and 200 mbps (full duplex)
· The DES-1016D has high forward rates. The 10 mbps port delivers 14,880 packets/sec and the 100 Mbps port delivers 148,800 packets/sec.
Quality of Service (QoS)
· Users therefore can run bandwidth-sensitive applications at ease such as multimedia and VoIP Internet telephone without experiencing data flow interruptions that hamper the quality of network connection.
· The IEEE802.3az EEE standard of the D-Link 10/100 Mbps 16-Ports Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Switch (DES-1016D) considerably decreases power consumption when the switches are at low utilization. This helps in power and cost savings
· During such low utilization periods, the switches are in a low-power state and consume less power than during normal operations.
· Flow Control for Secure Transmission
· Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for each port
· Store-and-forward switching
· 3.2 Gbps switching fabric
· CSMA/CD protocol
· 8K entries per device for the MAC Address Table
· 256 Bytes RAM buffer
· Star Topology
· 2 MB buffer memory
· 840221 hrs MTBF
· Rack Mount
· Dimensions: 44 x 280 x 125.8 mm (H x W x D)
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.