Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Now D-LinkDGS-1016D 16-port Copper Gigabit Switch unleashes the amazing speed of gigabit Ethernet delivering a power packed performance and consistency. This 16-port 10/100/1000 mbps gigabit switch comes in a compact design and effectively boosts the speed of your network and linked connections, making gigabit to desktop a reality
The 16-port DGS-1016D switch delivers 10, 100, or 1000 MPS Ethernet speeds on each port. Employing green technology, this copper gigabit switch can auto detect whether there is a link available and thereby reduces power usage of idle ports.
Additionally, transfer files faster or multimedia files instantly with the D-Link network switch. The intelligently-designed copper gigabit switch can be conveniently mounted on a rack, thus facilitating space conservation.
Quality of Service
· The DGS-1016D comes with 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS). On receiving a frame tagged with 802.1p priority, the switch mechanically positions it on any one of the available four priority queues.
· Streaming voice and video on your home network gets easier than ever with this priority queuing functionality.
Exceptional Wireless Technology
· The D-Link DGS-1016D 16-port Copper Gigabit Switch comes with 16 Ethernet ports for faster connectivity with supported speeds of 10/100/1000 mbps.
· It is boosted with a non-blocking switching framework that filters and then forwards packets at wired speeds for superior throughput.
· The Copper Gigabit Switch has many performance boosting features such as 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode, address learning and aging as well as back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode, considerably mitigate traffic bottlenecks, thus delivering smooth and consistent data transmissions.
· The DGS-1016D is compatible with major 10, 100 and 1000 mbps Ethernet devices.
· This high performance switch works with jumbo frames up to (9K) in size.
· This feature ensures increased network throughput and significant reduces the CPU utilization of bulk file transfers through more effectual payloads per packet.
· The D-Link DGS-1016D 16-port Copper Gigabit Switch facilitates easy installation with its plug ‘n’ play feature that requires no tedious configuration process.
· Each port comes with auto MDI/MDI-X crossover that makes crossover cables or uplink ports redundant.
· The ports with their auto-negotiation capabilities sense the link speed (10, 100, 1000 mbps) and automatically fine-tunes itself for greater compatibility and optimum performance levels.
· The diagnostic LEDs accurately display the current status and action, facilitating quick troubleshooting of network issues. The cable diagnostic feature of each port automatically detects cable-related issues.
· 8000 MAC address database support
· CE Class A, RoHS and FCC Class A
· Non-blocking framework
· Store-and-Forward switching method
· Dimensions: 280 x 180 x 44 mm
· Weight: 1750 gm
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.