2in1 Indicator 1-8s RC Lipo Battery voltage Tester low voltage Buzzer Alarm
When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzzer with red LED Light, pre-set value 3.3V, push key which can change the voltage settings and save.
The Alarm sounds and red lights to warn you when the battery voltage is becoming lower than default setup or your setup. It can prevent your lipo battery damaged due to low voltage .
The default alarm voltage is 3.3v, the min. voltage can be adjusted by the button.
When connected battery, plug the male pin head into the femal pin head on the battery, connect the negtive of the buzzer to the negtive of first "S" on the battery, no matter how many "S" it has, as long as the negtive of the buzzer is connected to the negtive of battery,leave the positive along (Attn:Can only be used to measure battery pack which is in series.
• Product Name: Lipo Battery Voltage Alarm and Tester
• Material : FR4 + METAL
• Size : 40 x 25 x 10mm/ 1.6" x 0.98" x 0.4" (L*W*H)
• Voltage Detection Precision : ± 0.01V
• Unit Voltage Display Range : 0.5-4.5V
• Total Voltage Display Range : 0.5 - 36V
• 1S Test Mode Voltage Range : 3.7-15V
• Alarm Set Value Range : OFF-2.7-3.8V
• Weight : 10g