Generally delivered in 6 - 10 days
Falling under the compartment of Yearbooks, India 2019, is a year book with a difference. It is the only book in the market which is designed in an examination specific pattern. Written by the serving Comptroller and Auditor General of India, India 2019 is an authoritative compilation of the complete information about the current affairs of the country, which includes important dignitaries, state policy, public schemes and important data related to demographics, trade, economy and others. Immensely reliable input for the preparation of all the three phases of the examination, the book is also a must read for various state examinations and all other competitive examinations. This year’s book includes current affairs from February 2017 to November 2018. The 2019 Edition brings revamped presentation and precise examination centric data.
1. MUST READ for all the three phases of the examination – Prelims, Main and Interview.
2. A new quick recapitulation chart on Indian states at the back
3. Latest information as per the current happenings in India and the World incorporated in the contents of the book
4. Current affairs from February 2017 to November 2018 covered and compiled topic wise as a separate section
5. Not only documents facts but also presents the core concepts in detail, extraordinarily collated with current affairs and facts.
6. All facts and information provided is completely updated till November 2018.
7. Separate section on Newsmakers of the world and News Makers of India.
8. Comprehensive information about Indian History, Geography, Polity, Constitution, States, International Relations, Foreign Policy, Environment, Geography, media and Communication, disaster Management etc.
9. Must read for all Civil Services aspirants
Table of Contents:
Part-2 [General Knowledge]
Part-3 [Current Affairs]
About the Author- Shri Rajiv Mehrishi :
Educated at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur and St. Stephen's College, Delhi (B.A. and M.A), Shri Rajiv Mehrishi did his MBA from UK. Shri Mehrishi joined the IAS in 1978, retiring in 2017 after 39 years of a successful and remarkable career.
In the State Government of Rajasthan, he was posted in the two most important posts in State Governments, namely:
(i) Principal Secretary Finance
(ii) Chief Secretary
In the Central Government, he was posted to the two most important Secretary level posts, namely
(i) Union Finance Secretary, and
(ii) Union Home Secretary
In the 70 years since independence, he is the only civil servant to have occupied all the four posts, and the only one to have been both Union Finance and Home Secretary
Shri Mehrishi has other interests too. He is a voracious reader; an avid golfer; a top-level bridge player; an amateur chef, specialising in pickles; and now an author.
To his books, he brings his rich and varied experience.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.