yourself with LUX Velvet Touch and step out with skin that invites the
caress. With moisturising SilkEssence, jasmine and almond oil, it,s time to
bid dry skin adieu!
We,ve all grown up using bars of soap and then came body washes that
claimed to be a better choice to make. Here are reasons why a body wash are
better than a bar of soap-
1. A body wash has a lovely, potent feel as compared to a regular soap bar.
From long lasting fragrances to essential oils, a body wash could very well
be your new best friend in the bathroom.
2. It attends to hygiene as well as cosmetic needs; while soap generally
just helps you clean up.
3. A lot of body washes are popular for their aroma-therapeutic and
effervescent properties with scintillating fragrances that are definitely
missing from a soap bar,s life.
4. We all lovea good lather while showering. A body wash does the trick
with minimal effort as compared to a bar of soap, when used with a loofah.
With minimal rubbing, a more foamy yet relaxing bathing experience awaits you
with a body wash.
5. A bar of soap has a drying effect on the skin as compared to a body wash
which contains essentials oils that will form an invisible layer to lock the
moisture within and keep your skin moisturized. Certain soaps can also
instigate allergic reactions due to the dryness, causing unpleasant redness
and an itchy feeling on your skin.