Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Terms and Conditions :
Please review the T&Cs carefully. Click here to read the Terms and Conditions for this purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. How important is the name and address you provide on Snapdeal for booking the New Generation Scorpio ?
It is extremely important! The name (marked in red) and address (marked in green) you mention during the ‘Shipping Details’ checkout on Snapdeal is the name and address under which the vehicle will be registered.
2. I booked the order on Snapdeal using my name - However, I need the vehicle to be registered in someone else's name. Is that possible?
No. The vehicle will ONLY be registered in the same name as provided during your booking on Snapdeal (KYC). Please ensure that while you are booking, you use the correct name under which you want the vehicle to be registered.
3. I booked the order on Snapdeal using a particular address - However, I need the vehicle to be registered in another address. Is that possible?
No. It is not possible. Please ensure that while you are booking, you use the correct address under which you want the vehicle to be registered.
4. What are the mandatory documents you have to provide at your dealership during the purchase of the vehicle?
5. I have changed my mind and would like to cancel the order – How do I get my refund?
The dealer you have chosen during the process will refund the booking amount (Rs 20,000) back to you (only before the vehicle has been invoiced by the dealer). The booking amount is not refundable through Snapdeal.
6. What is the process for the dealer to initiate my refund?
For cancellation and refund from the dealer, a formal letter has to be written to the dealer along with a copy of the pan card attested by the customer. The dealer will only refund the money to the individual whose name is specified on the Snapdeal booking voucher.
7. Will my booking amount paid to Snapdeal be deducted from my total on-road cost of the vehicle?
Yes. On providing the Snapdeal booking voucher to the dealer (along with the identity verification provided to the Snapdeal call center), the dealer will deduct Rs 20,000 from the total on-road cost of the vehicle.
8. Can I buy more than 1 Mahindra Scorpio during this period on Snapdeal?
No. Each customer is entitled to purchase only 1 vehicle under his name from Snapdeal. The uniqueness of the customer will be identified through his pan card or driving license or other such identity proofs.
Process flow to buy the New Generation Scorpio on Snapdeal :
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.