"Indomie mi goreng is an instant noodles product line made under the indomie brand by the in do food company. Indomie goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soy sauce, oil and seasoning. This instant noodle derived its inspiration from traditional indonesian dish called mi goreng, a variant of fried noodle common in indonesia. This product has gained a cult following in indonesia and in various other countries, such as nigeria and australia. 1. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil and add the onion, garlic, and ginger; stir fry until the onion is limp.
3. Stir in the leeks or scallions, snow peas, and bean sprouts, and cook until tender-crisp.
4. Then stir in the noodles, kecap manis, and sambal or cayenne.
5. Add the eggs or tofu.
6. Mix thoroughly until heated through (about 5 minutes).
7. Serve hot. Legal Disclaimer:
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.