Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 3 - 6 days
Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to understand the pattern, syllabus, level & Scope of IAS exam and to devise a strategy to prepare and crack the exam. The Main features of the thoroughly Revised & Updated 2nd edition book are --
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS - Prelims & Main Exam.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Services’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Table of Contents
Chapter-1: What is IAS? (Classification of services & their profiles , Recruitment & Training of Recruits)
Chapter-2: Why IAS as a Career? (Views of IAS officers & aspirants)
Chapter-3: Who can be an IAS? (Real-life case studies of 12 IAS crackers from different social backgrounds).
Chapter-4: Formula-1 to crack Civil Services Exam.
A. (i) IAS selection Mantra/ Formula
(ii) Do’s & Don’ts while preparing for the CS exam.
(iii) How to manage exam stress.
(iv) How to stay motivated.
(v) Official cut-off (Prelim, Main & Final): 2012-2017
(vi) Subject-wise trend analysis of question pattern (Prelim & Main) in infographics form.
(vii) Management of time, syllabus & study (Infographics).
B. Planning for Prelim Exam Preparation (Tips for CSAT paper 1 & 2)
C. Planning for Main Exam Preparation
(i) How to read, prepare notes & discuss in group.
(ii) Guidelines for essay writing (paper-1) with examples.
(iii) How to prepare GS paper-1 to 4?
(iv) How to write good answers with examples?
(v) How is revision the key to success?
D. How to prepare for the personality test/Interview?
E. What toppers say?
IAS toppers’ tips to IAS aspirants.
Part-B: Detailed Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services (Prelim & Main)
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.