Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
The book is based on the corresponding title, 'Indian and World Geography' and has an exhaustive list of questions incorporating the current happening in the world of geography. The book also has the solved question paper for 2017 as well as new additions in each section and close to ten new questions in each of the model test papers making it a comprehensive book for the practice of questions on the subject. The candidates who prepare themselves for UPSC - CSE, State level administrative exams, and also for other competitive exams including National Eligibility Test (NET) will find it very useful.
1. Divided into four clear parts: World Geography, Indian Geography, Model Test Papers and Previous Year Questions.
2. Incorporates latest information obtained from reliable government and non-government sources.
4. Includes the 2017 paper with answers.
5. In depth coverage of each topic - an exhaustive list of questions from each topic.
6. Close to 75 questions at the end of each chapter.
7. Previous year questions for the last 10 years
8. Large number of integrated and application based questions as per the latest examination patter
9. A total of 200 original questions on concept and understanding have been added in this new edition
Prof. Majid Husain is former Head of Department Geography, Jamia Millia Islamia. He is a prolific writer of geography and has written many books with McGraw Hill Education. He has also been fellow and President of the Indian National Cartography Association and Vice president of the International Association of Landscape Ecology. With years of experience in teaching Civil services aspirants, his books reflect not only his expertise on the subject but also his thorough knowledge of the changing paper pattern
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.