Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
Pet Saffa, Natural Laxative Granules is the Ayurvedic based formulation to help in maintaining regular bowel movements to ensure proper cleansing of the body. Ayurvedic Pet Saffa is developed under stringent quality parameter with scientifically woven classical formulation to help in relieving from constipation.
The Pet Saffa is well balanced with fibrous contents such as Ispaghula (Plantago ovate). Pet Saffa is purely endorsed with natural ingredients which does not alter the natural composition of our digestive system and reveals with astonishing results in relieving form gastro-intestinal discomforts with long lasting effects and are very helpful in relieving from constipation.
Pet Saffa, Natural Laxative Granules is very effective in relieving from gastro-intestinal discomforts constipation, forms regular bowels, helps in stool formation & promote increased stool pass along with reduced flatulence & bloating.
Pet Saffa Natural Granules are vested with natural ingredients of carminative herbs which are described as Rasayana in Ayurveda. The herbs used in formulations are gentle to the walls of organs, does not produce any severity & complications. Pet Saffa is all natural enriched with goodness of 9 herbs to alleviate the vitiated dosha such as
- Senna a proven herb to treat constipation.
- Ajwain an effective herb to induce gastro-intestinal juices.
- Svarjiksara acts as antacid to relieve from heart burn.
- Kala Namak : It helps to improve the taste perception and salivation. It is also known for its laxative benefits and helps to improve digestion and relieves the intestinal gas.
- Sendha Namak : It enhances the perception of taste and the process of salivation. It also helps to clean the digestive tract which results in passing out the waste material from the body.
- Haritaki : it is a natural laxative to helps in relieving from constipation.
- Saunf : it is purgative (strong laxative) & hepato-protective herbs and enriched with numbers of minerals to sooth the intestinal walls to promote efficient functioning.
- Nisot : a natural digestive herb to help in relieving from constipation and effective over fatty liver, effective in abdominal pain, bloating & gas.
- Castor Oil is all natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herb to protect from gastro-intestinal infections.
Pet Saffa, Natural Laxative Granules is an ‘Ayurvedic Miracle’ to benefits in gastro-intestinal health through holistic approach. In other way it is an Ayurvedic Rasayan to naturally clean the intestinal walls to promote more absorption of nutrients from the food and effectively pass out the stool. The presence of natural anti-oxidants rejuvenates the cell walls to secret more enzymes & juices to effectively catabolize the ingested foods.
Natural Laxative : Blend of time tested potent & validate herbs effectively pacify the doshas leading to gastro-intestinal disorders such as constipation, flatulence, indigestion, gas & irregular bowel syndrome.
Safe & Harmless : Herbs used in the formulation are undertaken with intense care & good manufacturing guidelines to ensure quality standards. Thus, safe to use.
A Natural Constipation Reliever : Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Granules is an Ayurvedic based formula to help in relieving from constipation, conditioned constipation by promoting digestive secretions, bulk & regular bowel formation.
A Natural Cleanser : Herbs used in formulation are Rasayan & scavenge the free radicals to effectively remove the toxic substances from the digestive tract. They act as natural cleanser to cleanse the intestine tract to perform well.
One or two tea spoon (5g-10g) with warm water (approx 200 ml) at bed time or as directed by the physician.
It is a natural and effective solution for Constipation.
Purely Ayurvedic : Enriched with Ayurvedic Rasayan to flourish digestive system with essential nutrients to relieve from constipation.
Safe & Effective : Herbs used in the formulation provides broad spectrum results without any side effects & adversities.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.