Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 2 - 5 days
This book provides a practical introduction to the basics of semiconductor physics as well as insights into important developments, such as amorphous silicon, compound semiconductor technologies, and novel heterostructure transistors.
• Implements all theories and models discussed in microcomputer programs — providing readers with a useful “toolbox” for the modeling and simulation of semiconductor devices.
• Includes detailed appendices with useful information on semiconductor parameters which help readers to solve practical problems related to the analysis, design, and characterization of different semiconductor devices.
• Includes over 35 microcomputer programs and nearly 150 problems.
About the Author
Michael Shur, University of Virginia
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Semiconductor Physics.
2. p-n Junctions, Schottky Barrier Junctions, Heterojunctions and Ohmic Contacts.
3. Bipolar Junction Transistors.
4. Field Effect Transistors.
5. Photonic Devices.
6. Transferred-Electron Devices and Avalanche Diodes.
7. Novel Devices.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.