Features : Waterproof: 8000 mm Waterproof membrane. 100 percent taped seams
Brand : QUECHUA
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Female Mountain Hikers Seeking Protection from the Rain, Snow and Wind, Who Want to Keep Their Body Dry While Hiking.
- Breathability: Hydrophilic coating (RET=12): limits condensation inside the garment
- Ventilation: Side ventilation zips: aid perspiration wicking
- Easy dressing: 3/4 length leg zip: can be pulled on over your shoes
- Sizing information: Standard cut. Large interior volume so you can wear tights, trousers or shorts underneath. N. B. no seams possible because of the side zips on the legs
- Support: Straps are removable, and length is adjustable by rip-tabs
- Waist size adjustment: With rip-tab + plastic buckle systems on each side of the waist
- Pockets: 2 hand pockets with zip fastening
- Easy to put on: Zip along 3/4 of leg length so they are easy to slip on/take off without having to sit down or remove footwear
- Reinforcements: Trouser cuffs reinforced with highly durable patches resistant to cuts and tears
- Main component: Double-coated fabric
- Technical linings: micro fleece inside the waist and on the seat for comfort / nylon around the knees for ease of movement and durability / mesh on the thighs for breathability
- Recommended additional product: Care products: spray or liquid water repellent treatment in the washing machine. to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifespan of your garment
- Waterproof component: We measure a fabric's resistance to water pressure, expressed as a water column of mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure withstood, the more Waterproof the fabric. A Waterproof rating of 2000 mm means the fabric can withstand pressure exerted by 2000 mm of water (the equivalent of a rain shower lasting for two hours)
- Waterproof garment: Technology: this garment has been subjected to a shower test using 100 litres of water/sqm/hour for 3 hours. This test reproduces the conditions of a violent storm in the mountains
- Component breathability: to find out whether a Component is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 920 = little or no breathability
- Breathability: In addition to breathable fabrics, Quechua develops high-tech solutions (zips, ventilations, mesh, etc. ) to improve the overall ventilation of its hiking jackets and overtrousers. These ventilation systems allow you to regulate the temperature inside the garment and also to facilitate the transfer of perspiration generated by the body during physical effort
- Water repellent component: A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. Water repellency is achieved through a treatment applied to the fabric's exterior. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended after every three washes). All Quechua overtrousers benefit from a Waterproofing treatment
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash with zip closed / Wash separately for the first wash / Do not use fabric softener
- Storage: Always make sure that this Waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it
- Test: Quechua is based at the foot of Mont-Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, our design teams create and develop products that are beautiful, simple, and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field in collaboration with our technical partners and mountain professionals. We remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever
- Composition: Main fabric - 100. 0 percent Polyester (PES) Main lining - 100. 0 percent Polyester (PES)
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
About Snapdeal – India’s Ultimate Online Shopping Site
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India’s largest online shopping marketplace, with the widest assortment of 35 million plus products across 800 plus diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the online shopping site for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India.
In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others. Online Shopping – A Boon The trend of online shopping is becoming a household name and so is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is the preferred choice of hundreds of thousands of online shoppers given its mammoth assortment of 15 million+ products, quick delivery even to the remotest corners of the country, and daily deals, discounts & offers to make products available at slashed down prices to our valuable customers.
Get Started! Shop Online Today at Snapdeal If you have been missing out on all the fun of online shopping thinking it requires one to be a technology aficionado then we have good news for you. Shopping online particularly at Snapdeal is a child’s play; all you need is a mobile phone or laptop or tablet with Internet connection to get started. Simply log into Snapdeal.com and browse through the wide assortment of products across categories. Once you have zeroed in on your favorite products, simply place the order by filling in the details; the products will be delivered right at your doorstep. Fulfill Your Entrepreneurial Dreams! Sell Today at Snapdeal Thanks to easy-to-understand, flexible policies and SD Advisors to help sellers at each step, anyone from a manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer can sell on Snapdeal. Begin your entrepreneurial journey with Snapdeal as a seller by filling a simple registration form here. Once the registration process is done, you can start selling your products to the entire country by sitting at your home or office. Doesn't it sound thrilling? Of course, it is and the excitement will build up with every order you receive! Start selling at Snapdeal today and see your business reach staggering heights.
Shop on the Go – Install Snapdeal App Today! You can shop for your favourite products at Snapdeal even on the go using Snapdeal App. Available for both Android and Apple users, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. The app is quick, user-friendly, and enables shoppers buy products with a breeze. What's more, get timely notifications on your phone or tablet so that you don't miss amazing deals and offers. Download the app right now and experience how fun it is to shop on your mobile!