Features : Windproofing: 3-layer Component with windproof Membrane in the chest, upper back and arms
Product Style : Jacket
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Women Hikers Who Want Protection from the Wind and Cold and to Regulate Their Temperature According to Their Exertion.
- Warmth: Soft woolly fleece on the inside for maximum warmth
- Breathability: Underarm ventilation zips. Non-membraned area on the sides and lower back
- Freedom of movement: Stretch Component for greater comfort during movement
- Environmental impact: Life cycle comparison: Warm women's jacket - sustainability. decathlon. com
- Sizing information: Standard lady's fit. The jacket's inner volume allows you to wear it over a thin second layer such as a micro-fleece
- Pockets: 2 hand pockets + 1 chest pocket with zip fastening
- Jacket hem drawcord: Elastic drawcords and toggles:to keep the cold air out
- Recommended additional product: Care products: water repellency reactivating spray or liquid. to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifespan of your garment. We recommend using these products with each wash
- Thermal comfort and windproof: Wind considerably increases the effect of the cold. With an outside temperature of 0 degree celcius and 20 km/h winds, it will feel like the temperature is -10 degree celcius. Windproof components help eliminate the discomfort linked to this freezing effect. They are very effective at reducing heat loss by creating a barrier against the wind
- Water repellent property of the Component (NB: not to be confused with Waterproofing): A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight and warm. Water repellent property is achieved by treating the fabric's exterior. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifespan (recommended after each wash). Products for this are available in our stores. All Quechua Softshells have the benefits of water repellent treatment
- A score for comparing products' environmental impact: The product's environmental impact is calculated based on its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE score is applied to help you readily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc. ). Decathlon is committed to visually displaying environmental information. For more information visit: https://sustainability. decathlon. com/
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 40 degree celcius. Do not use fabric softener, tumble dry, or iron
- Test: Quechua is based at the foot of Mont-Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, our design teams create and develop products that are beautiful, simple, and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field in collaboration with our technical partners and mountain professionals. We remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever
- Restriction of use: Not Waterproof: not for use in rain
- Composition: Main component- 89 percent Polyester, 11 percent Elastane. Insert- 93 percent Polyester, 7 percent Elastane. Pocket lining- 100 percent Polyester.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.