Features : Waterproofing: 3 layers of Novadry coating (10 000100mm). 100 percent of seams. Sealed zips
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Mountain Hikers Seeking Protection from the Wind and Rain.
- Breathability: Novadry hydrophilic Membrane (RET=6) Limits condensation inside the garment
- Ventilation: Underarm ventilation zips: facilitate moisture transfer
- Freedom of movement: Stretch fabric that is extremely comfortable to wear
- Sizing information: Fitted cut to fully benefit from the stretch component. Curved and feminine lines. Inner volume means this jacket can be worn with another light, thin layer such as a micro-fleece or light down bodywarmer
- Hood: Attached. Height can be adjusted using an elastic drawcord and toggles. Adjustable depth thanks to a rip-tab strap at the back of the hood. Stiff visor for maximum face protection
- Pockets: 2 pockets with sealed zip fastening for hamds + inner zip pocket + 1 quick access inside net pocket
- Jacket hem drawcord: Elastic drawcord and toggle
- Sleeve adjustment: With rip-tabs
- Main component: Novadry triple coated stretch fabric
- Additional Recommended products: Forclaz Rain or Bionnassay Rain overtrousers also protect your lower body, and thus provide a complete and effective outfit that protects you from the rain during your mountain outings. Care products: spray or liquid water repellent treatment in the washing machine. to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifespan of your garment
- Waterproof component: We measure a fabric's resistance to water pressure, expressed as a water column of mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure withstood, the more Waterproof the fabric. Components scoring 2000 mm can resist the pressure from 2000 mm of water (which is equivalent to a rain shower lasting about one hour)
- Waterproof garment: NOVADRY technology: this garment has been subjected to a shower test using 100 litres of water/sqm/hour for 3 hours. This test reproduces the conditions of a violent storm in the mountains. Please visit Novadry. com for more information
- Component breathability: to find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 920 = little or no breathability
- Garment breathability: In addition to breathable fabrics, Quechua develops technical solutions (zips, ventilation, mesh, etc. ) to improve the overall ventilation of its trekking jackets and overtrousers (Forclaz, Bionnassay and Helium lines). These ventilation systems allow you to regulate the temperature inside the garment and also to facilitate the transfer of perspiration generated by the body during physical effort
- Water repellent component: A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. This is achieved through a treatment applied to the fabric's exterior. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended with each wash). Water repellent treatment products are available in our stores. All Quechua Waterproof jackets have received a water-repellent treatment
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 30 degree celcius. Use liquid detergent; do not add fabric conditioner. Fasten zips and rip-tabs before washing. With each wash, renew the fabric's water repellent properties using a suitable treatment. A complete range of products specially designed to help you care for Waterproof and breathable fabrics is available in all Decathlon stores. These products will help you optimise your garment's performance throughout its lifespan
- Storage: Always make sure that this Waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it
- Test: Quechua is based at the foot of Mont-Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, our design teams create and develop products that are beautiful, simple, and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field in collaboration with our technical partners and mountain professionals. We remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever
- Composition: Outer fabric- 84 percent polyamide / 16 percent elastane. Lining- 74 percent polyester / 26 percent elastane.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
About Snapdeal – India’s Ultimate Online Shopping Destination
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 35 million plus products across 800 plus diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the shopping destination for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India. In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others.
Online Shopping – A Boon
The trend of online shopping is becoming a household name and so is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is the preferred choice of hundreds of thousands of online shoppers given its mammoth assortment of 15 million+ products, quick delivery even to the remotest corners of the country, and daily deals, discounts & offers to make products available at slashed down prices to our valuable customers.
Get Started! Shop Online Today at Snapdeal
If you have been missing out on all the fun of online shopping thinking it requires one to be a technology aficionado then we have good news for you. Shopping online particularly at Snapdeal is a child’s play; all you need is a mobile phone or laptop or tablet with Internet connection to get started. Simply log into Snapdeal.com and browse through the wide assortment of products across categories. Once you have zeroed in on your favourite products, simply place the order by filling in the details; the products will be delivered right at your doorstep.
Fulfil Your Entrepreneurial Dreams! Sell Today at Snapdeal
Thanks to easy-to-understand, flexible policies and SD Advisors to help sellers at each step, anyone from a manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer can sell on Snapdeal. Begin your entrepreneurial journey with Snapdeal as a seller by filling a simple registration form here. Once the registration process is done, you can start selling your products to the entire country by sitting at your home or office. Doesn't it sound thrilling? Of course, it is and the excitement will build up with every order you receive! Start selling at Snapdeal today and see your business reach staggering heights.
Shop on the Go – Install Snapdeal App Today!
You can shop for your favourite products at Snapdeal even on the go using Snapdeal App. Available for both Android and Apple users, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. The app is quick, user-friendly, and enables shoppers buy products with a breeze. What's more, get timely notifications on your phone or tablet so that you don't miss amazing deals and offers. Download the app right now and experience how fun it is to shop on your mobile!