Features : Warmth: Warm. High collar (1/2 zip). Eco design brushed microfleece inside and outside
Product Style : Fleece
Brand : QUECHUA
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Protection from the Cold on Your Mountain Hikes.Tested for Optimum Comfort Between 7 degree celcius and 10 degree celcius.
- Breathability: Polyester knit: lets through water vapour generated by the body (RET=7. 08)
- Low weight / lightweight: Just 286g in size L. 200g/sqm density microfleece
- Compact design: Ideal microfleece for the bottom of your backpack
- Eco-design: Made from 100 percent recycled materials, reducing the product's environmental impact
- Easy maintenance: Won't crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick drying
- Fleece material: insulated thanks to air: The fleece Component features a space-creating texture which helps lock in air this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air
- 100 percent eco design microfleece: In 2014, the Forclaz 50 men's fleece means: 22 million recycled plastic bottles (1litre) 1367 tons less waste for the planet 43 percent water saved* 58 percent energy saved* 54 percent less CO2 emissions for the planet* This is where the added value of recycled polyester lies. *Compared to old models made of non recycled thread
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 40 degree celcius. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron
- Storage: Keep on a hanger or folded in a clean, dry place
- Test: We carry out 2 types of thermal testing: - either a test of the material of our fleeces. - or testing on a thermal manikin in a thermal chamber. We recreate the temperature, wind (5km/h) and humidity conditions that you encounter in the mountains hiking at 5km/h in our tests. These tests allow us to validate our design choices. So we can adapt our thermal insulation where you most need it
- Composition: 100 percent recycled polyester
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
About Snapdeal – India’s Ultimate Online Shopping Destination
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 35 million plus products across 800 plus diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the shopping destination for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India. In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others.
Online Shopping – A Boon
The trend of online shopping is becoming a household name and so is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is the preferred choice of hundreds of thousands of online shoppers given its mammoth assortment of 15 million+ products, quick delivery even to the remotest corners of the country, and daily deals, discounts & offers to make products available at slashed down prices to our valuable customers.
Get Started! Shop Online Today at Snapdeal
If you have been missing out on all the fun of online shopping thinking it requires one to be a technology aficionado then we have good news for you. Shopping online particularly at Snapdeal is a child’s play; all you need is a mobile phone or laptop or tablet with Internet connection to get started. Simply log into Snapdeal.com and browse through the wide assortment of products across categories. Once you have zeroed in on your favourite products, simply place the order by filling in the details; the products will be delivered right at your doorstep.
Fulfil Your Entrepreneurial Dreams! Sell Today at Snapdeal
Thanks to easy-to-understand, flexible policies and SD Advisors to help sellers at each step, anyone from a manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer can sell on Snapdeal. Begin your entrepreneurial journey with Snapdeal as a seller by filling a simple registration form here. Once the registration process is done, you can start selling your products to the entire country by sitting at your home or office. Doesn't it sound thrilling? Of course, it is and the excitement will build up with every order you receive! Start selling at Snapdeal today and see your business reach staggering heights.
Shop on the Go – Install Snapdeal App Today!
You can shop for your favourite products at Snapdeal even on the go using Snapdeal App. Available for both Android and Apple users, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. The app is quick, user-friendly, and enables shoppers buy products with a breeze. What's more, get timely notifications on your phone or tablet so that you don't miss amazing deals and offers. Download the app right now and experience how fun it is to shop on your mobile!