Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
The book compares the difference in attitudes between the approaches in two individuals towards wealth and financial security; one is the author's own father, the poor dad and the other is his friend’s father, the rich dad. Based on the contrasts, the author presents his book in the following chapters.
· Chapter 1: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
· Chapter 2: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
· Chapter 3: Why Teach Financial Literacy
· Chapter 4: Mind Your Own Business
· Chapter 5: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
· Chapter 6: The Rich Invent Money
· Chapter 7: Work to Learn, Don’t Work for Money
· Chapter 8: Overcoming Obstacles
· Chapter 9: Getting Started
· Chapter 10: Still Want More? Here are Some To Do’s
The author goes on to point out that a good education does not really assure a secure financial status as it does not teach much about the practical aspects of acquiring wealth. It discusses the influence of parents/elders have on their children in terms of educating them about earning money.
Furthermore, Rich Dad Poor Dad shows the basic difference between assets and liabilities and stresses on the importance of investments and entrepreneurship for financial security through this bestselling book. Order this book at Snapdeal today to gain insight about the ways of earning money.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.