The industry's first surveillance-optimised hard drive platform with capacities
up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity
in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle
workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives
per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors.
- 24x7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
- Options for a current-limited start-up of less than 2A supports the use
of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle 3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down
to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss
from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.