You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Expand the range of your office wireless network connectivity at superior transmission speeds with the Tenda TEH1048 48-Port 10/100 Switch. This 48-Port switch is ideal for SMB networks to expand their connectivity range, thereby enhancing staff productivity by eliminating the need to compete with each other for limited bandwidth.
These 48-switch router just needs to be connected to a router and one can then easily add up to 47 computers or various other Ethernet-supported devices such as printers, internet cameras or Network-Attached Storage to increase the connectivity range of your existing network. It comes ensconced in a tough metal case, can be directly mounted on to a rack and ensures increased longevity and hardiness.
The Tenda TEH1048 48-Port 10/100 Switch offers great speeds up to 200 mbps full duplex bandwidth on each port. Offering the seal of safety is the device’s compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards. It also allows non-blocking wire speed forwarding on all the 48 ports along with an AC 100-240 V voltage input that makes it highly adaptable to fluctuating voltage ratings. The space saving design, easy rack mounting, plug-and-play and a host of other user-friendly features make it the ideal companion for SMB networks. Shop online at a reasonable price on Snapdeal.
Space Saving Design
· The switch is designed intelligently in a 483 mm sturdy metal case.
· Easy to place on any flat surface with space constraint or can be mounted on to a rack.
Exceptional Wireless Technology
· Full duplex flow control coupled with the half duplex backpressure control eliminates the possibility of frame drops in a clogged network.
· A number of 48 Auto-sensing 10/100 mbps switched ports with high speed up to 200 mbps on each port.
· 4K MAC address table boosted with address Learning and Aging plus Data Flow Control for improved transmission
· Data Transfer Rates of 10 megabits per second and 100 megabits per second
· Discuss the benefits of Advanced Firewall Features
· The plug-and-play switch requires no additional configuration or software. The hardware is operational as soon as it is connected. Each one of the 48 ports is developed in a way so as to auto sense half/full duplex mode, speed for auto-selection of strongest connection.
· Power Supply: AC160-260V; 50/60Hz
· Non-blocking switching fabric
· Store and forward transmission method
· Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degree Fahrenheit (0 to 40 degree Celsius)
· Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 per cent noncondensing
· Dimensions (L x W x H): 440x208x44 mm
· Gross Weight: 3.4 kg
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.