Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 6 - 10 days
The thoroughly revised & updated 3rd edition of the book “The Economy Compendium” has been updated with all the recent developments happened in the economic sphere. The book is prepared on the concept "Latest Information - Authentic Data". The book is empowered with Mind Maps, Infographics, Charts, Tables and latest exam pattern MCQs. The emphasis of the book has been on conceptual understanding and better retention which are important from the point of view of the exam. The book captures most of the important questions with explanations of the past years of the IAS Prelim exam, State PSC, NDA and other competitive exams distributed in the various chapters. The book is divided into 19 chapters followed by 2 levels of exercises with 1000+ Simple MCQs & statement based MCQs.
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Table of Contents
1. Indian Economy: At A Glance
2. Indian Economy: An Introduction
3 Under-development, Development and Economic Growth
4. National Income of India
5. Economic Planning in India
6. Population and Economic Development
7. Employment, Unemployment and Poverty In India
8. Fiscal Policy of India
9. Financial System, Banking and Insurance Sector in India
10. Agriculture and Allied Sectors and Economic Development
11. Mineral Resources of India
12. Industrial Development in India
14. Three Year Action Agenda of Niti Aayog (2017-18 to 2019-20)
15. India’s Foreign Trade and Investment
16. Government Schemes and Programmes
17. India’s Position in Different Indexes (National And International)
18. Union Budget 2018
19. Economic Terminology
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.