Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 7 - 11 days
The thouroughly Revised & Updated 3rd Edition of the book History Compendium for General Studies CSAT Paper 1 & State PCS provides the MOST UPDATED material for the exam.
The USP of the book is that the information is captured in a self-explanatory and easy to remember methodology which comprises of Mind Maps, Infographics, Charts, Tables and latest exam pattern MCQs.
The emphasis of the book has been on capturing each and every detail pertaining to the Indian History which is important from the point of view of the exam. The book captures most of the important questions with explanations of the past years of the IAS Prelim exam, CDS, NDA and other competitive exams distributed in the various chapters.
The book is divided into 3 parts (Ancient, Medieval & Modern) which are further divided into 32 chapters. Each chapter is followed by 2 levels of exercises with 1500+ Simple MCQs & statement based MCQs.
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Table of Contents
A: Ancient History
1. Source of Ancient Indian History
2. Pre –Historic Period
3. Indus Valley Civilization
4. The Vedic Age
5. Emergence of Mahajanpadas and Magadha
6. Religious Revolution
7. Mauryan Empire
8. Post Mauryan Period
9. Sangam Age
10. Gupta Empire
11. Post Gupta Period
12. South India
B: Medieval History
1. Arab and Turkish Invasions
2. Delhi Sultanate
3. Rise of Regional Kingdoms
4. Vijaynagar & Bahmani Empire
5. Sufi and Bhakti Movement
6. Mughal Empire
7. The Marathas
8. Emergence of Sikhs power
C: Modern India
1. Decline and disintegration of the Mughal Empire
2. Arrival of European Powers and their Expansion in India
3. Administration and Economy under the Company Rule
4. Peasants, Workers, Civil & Tribal Movements
5. The Revolts of 1857
6. Socio- Religious reform Movement
7. Rise of Press and Education in India
8. Governors of Bengal, Governors-General of Bengal & Viceroys
9. Indian Freedom Struggle
10. The Gandhian Era (1915-47)
11. Separates & Leftist Politics in India
12. India after Independence
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.