By christening its classic "Throwover" Saddlebag as the ViaTerra LEH , ViaTerra pays homage to the destination that is considered the pilgrimage of any Indian motorcycle adventure tourer. This classic design is suitable for use on motorcycles with straight exhausts.
• Top loading - Easy access to the stuff on the go
• 48 lts capacity (~24 lts each side) - Enough to carry your stuff for a long trip
• Free Raincover (made out of a single sheet of water proof fabric) - Takes water proofing to next level
• 2 bottle holders (each can hold 2 one litre bottles) with tightening straps - Straps keeps the bottles secure
• 2 additional pockets at the sides (1.5 lts capacity each) with buckles - To carry stuff like Engine Oils, Tools etc.
• 1 zipped pocket with clear PVC and 1 zipped mesh pocket - To carry documents, medicines etc.
• 2 Zipped pocket at the front (1 on each bag) - Additional easy access storage
• Storm Flap over the front zipped pocket - For extra protection in light showers till the raincovers are placed
• Ribbed PVC protector at the bottom - For rugged look and extra protection
• Simple and effective 3 point D-ring strap mounting
• High quality 1680 x 1680 Denier Fabric used
• Inner lining made of high quality 150 x 150 Denier Fabric
• YKK Zippers with ViaTerra branded Zip Pullers
• 3M Scotchlite material for extra visibility during the night
Based in Secunderabad, India; ViaTerra is a premier biker gear brand. With a product range that includes bags, tools, camping equipment, apparel, and accessories; it is the endeavour to provide quality products designed to make travel easier. Viaterra products are functional, technically superior, of the best quality and aesthetically pleasing to boot. Whether you are setting out for a day trip or a long ride to Leh, ViaTerra is your dedicated source for touring and adventure gear.