Cold Pressing is a mechanical process in which the oil is extracted and separated from the seeds or nuts without chemical intervention and without the addition of any substances at a temperature that does not exceed 35°C.
In general, Cold means the presence of low temperature, especially in the atmosphere
Contrary to refined oil, cold pressed oil provides great taste and aroma which enhances your overall cooking experience. We highly recommend using this pure cold pressed oil for daily cooking purpose
Why You Should Choose Cold Pressed Oil?
First and Foremost, as no heat is involved in the cold pressing process, it retains far more nutrition and living enzymes are kept intact.
Cold pressed oils keeps all of their flavor, aroma, nutritional value. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free.
Benefits of Safflower Oil
• lower in saturated fats
• rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats
• Improves blood sugar levels.
• Lowers cholesterol, boosts heart health.
• Fights inflammation.
• Soothes dry skin.
• Safe for cooking at high temperatures.
• May improve elasticity of arteries.
• May help in dark circles, wrinkles and other skin issues.