- Report Of Violations Of Your Intellectual Property Rights
Snapdeal also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your
intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please fill out and submit the
Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form ("IP Infringement Notice") provided in
Clause III below.
When You send an IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as "Notice(s)")
- You declare that all statements made by you are true;
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
- You agree to indemnify Snapdeal and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.
- Once we receive a Notice
- We will evaluate the contents of the Notice
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.
- To report infringement of trademark/copyright/design on www.snapdeal.com Click Here to download the form to provide required information.