About the Brand:
ABRO INC. USA: A complete range of Premium Auto Appearance products that fulfil all automotives polishing cleaning and ambient needs. A broad spectrum which provides high-performance products to customers with a prime focus on quality and being user friendly.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Used this product after an oil change on my Figo diesel. It certainly makes the engine smooth and feel more refined. The power delivery is much better as it makes the engine more responsive. Overall very happy. will order again for my next oil change.
It is really a nice product from abro you can use in petrol or diesel vehicles.
I used in my fiat linea it sounds better after that and runs smooths like a new.
Please ignore the previous review. I have requested Snapdeal to have it deleted.
Here is my verdict: This is the best product in the market!
Below are my observations:
1) Product information on OTHER sites mentioned it has AFMT (Anti Friction Metal Treatment) which was the main reason of buying this product. The packing and other information do not mention AFMT. Please note Snapdeal does not market this as AFMT and has the lowest price in the market.
2) The directions in the packing is incomplete.
3) The ABRO website does not provide technical information about the product either, so you don't really know what's going inside of your car engine.
1) Although I could not find the words AFMT (Anti Friction Metal Treatment) written anywhere, it has made the engine more responsive than any of the products in the Indian market which are available.
2) It does not seem to contain any teflon/metals which can harm the engine.
3) Major difference in engine performance - Quieter start, smooth idling and only pure engine humming.
For best results:
1) Fuel tank should be in reserve (for use later with ABRO fuel system cleaner / Cyclo Max 44[not available currently])
2) Use Cyclo motor flush to remove sludge from engine.
3) Replace Engine oil.
4) Replace Oil filter.
5) Pour engine oil, but leave half a litre (approx.) to pour the ABRO Smooth 100 engine treatment.
6) Pour the ABRO Smooth 100 engine treatment as directed in package. I poured the entire contents.
7) Replace fuel filter if your car has run for more than 30,000 kms.
9) Replace Air Filter.
10) Go to petrol pump with fuel in reserve state. Pour entire contents of ABRO Fuel System Cleaner and get a full tank of fuel.For best results do not refill fuel until entire fuel mixed with ABRO fuel system cleaner has finished.
11) This is the most important part not mentioned in the directions. THIS STEP IS A ONE TIME ONLY STEP. Go for a long drive with a low RPM while revving the engine as less as possible. Once the engine is heated up, park the car for a few hours, let the engine cool down. Once the engine has cooled down, go out for a drive. Here after your engine will always run smooth and you will get excellent pickup.
Also check out the ABRO Fuel System Cleaner available on Snapdeal at the lowest price.
I used the ABRO smooth 100 during an oil change on my Suzuki Swift (Petrol) and below are my observations:
1) Product information on OTHER sites mentioned it has AFMT (Anti Friction Metal Treatment) which was the main reason of buying this product. The packing and other information do not mention AFMT so I was a bit disappointed. Please note Snapdeal does not market this as AFMT but has the lowest price in the market. The ABRO website does not provide technical information about the product either, so you don't really know what's going inside of your car engine. You just have to take their word for it.
2) I have not noticed any changes in engine performance or sound.
3) The engine compression seems pretty much the same.
4) I have been using the Cyclo Oil Treatment which is a far cheaper product with better results.
5) Afterwards I used the ABRO Fuel System Cleaner (Max44 is not available anywhere) and gassed up the fuel tank...You can check out the "ABRO Fuel System Cleaner" page for my review.
If I happen to change my mind after observing the results for a few more days, I shall update the review.