Book Description:"Let me take a look at your business plan."
If you've heard these words from a potential lender, investor, or business partner, and you need a business plan, this book is for you!
Business Plan In A Day was created specially for busy people. This book delivers the critical, time-tested information and tools that are needed to develop a well-constructed and effective plan-quickly and efficiently.
An effective business plan saves your time and money by focusing your business activities. It can give you control over your finances, marketing, and daily operations. A good plan can also help you raise money you need to build your company. The book gives you everything you need to get it done right-and get it done fast!
The book is designed to help you successfully achieve your goal. It's for people who need a business plan to:
- Seek financing from a bank or other lender
- Approach investors, such as angel investors or venture capitalists
- Create a new business
- Expand an existing business
- Report to management on department or team plans
- Set goals with, inform, and motivate team members or employees
- Enter a business plan competition or complete a college business plan project
- Plan the strategy and direction of a company
See exactly what you need to do to create a high-quality, successful business plan quickly. Easy-to-Use Worksheets.
Help you quickly work through every section of your plan. Time-saving Tools.
Shortcuts and resources get you straight to all the information you need. Sample Plan.
Use carefully designed sample as a model for your own plan. Keys to Success.
Time-tested tips from insiders help you reach your goals. Expert Advice.
America's leading expert on business plan success. It's all here:
Contents:About Rhonda Abrams.
- Concise, but thorough. Everything you need to develop a winning plan.
- Quick Tips help you finish important tasks fast.
- Flow-through financials let you pull together your financial documents quickly.
- Formatting guidelines ensure that your plan matches industry norms and standards.
- Online Resources point you to key sources of information.
The In A Day promise.
Need a Business Plan Fast? This Book Is For You!
Overview: What's a Business Plan?
How to Use this book. Step 1:
Executive Summary. Step 2:
Company Description. Step 3:
Target Market. Step 4:
The Competition. Step 5:
Marketing and Sales Plan. Step 6:
Operations. Step 7:
Management Structure. Step 8:
Future Development. Step 9:
Nine Sure-Fire Ways to Ruin Your Business Plan.
The Experts Talk. Business Terms Glossary. Business Resources. Index. Acknowledgments.About the Author: