Get the skills to take control of your schedule
• Organize email in a systematic way and keep your inbox clean
• Schedule time for productivity—and defend it against interruptions
• Apply Outlook filters to help you manage tasks and projects
• Make time for family and fun—plan your work and private lives together
• Use Outlook with Microsoft OneNote® to capture ideas and set goals
• Learn effective time management techniques with practical examples
About the Author:Lothar Seiwert, PhD, CSP, is an expert in time and life management. His work in the field has received numerous awards and prizes, and he is a popular speaker and author on the subject.|Holger Woeltje is an expert in the use of technology in time management. He teaches professional productivity strategies and technology tips using real life examples.