Standard Delivery: Dispatched in 3 business day(s)
Book Description:Take charge—and create an effective balance between your work and personal life with the help of Microsoft® Outlook®. In this practical guide, two experts teach you a proven time-management system, showing you how to set and manage your priorities with custom modifications to Outlook. Sharpen your focus, combat distractions—and manage your time with complete confidence.
Get the skills to take control of your schedule
• Organize email in a systematic way and keep your inbox clean
• Schedule time for productivity—and defend it against interruptions
• Apply Outlook filters to help you manage tasks and projects
• Make time for family and fun—plan your work and private lives together
• Use Outlook with Microsoft OneNote® to capture ideas and set goals
• Learn effective time management techniques with practical examples
About the Author:Lothar Seiwert, PhD, CSP, is an expert in time and life management. His work in the field has received numerous awards and prizes, and he is a popular speaker and author on the subject.|Holger Woeltje is an expert in the use of technology in time management. He teaches professional productivity strategies and technology tips using real life examples.