Pay in easy 3 and 6 months installments
0% interest rate & 0 processing fee
Minimum cart value on which EMI is applicable:
3 months EMI: Rs 4000
6 months EMI: Rs 10000
Valid ONLY for HDFC, Citibank & ICICI credit card
EMI not applicable for debit cards
How does the Activated Carbon Technology work :
Activated carbon cloth (ACC) is an innovative new textile used in personal, defense and industrial anti-pollution systems
ACC acts like a magnet to trap large organic chemicals
The ACC will not release these chemicals once they are captured
ACC is 100 per cent activated carbon. Under the right conditions it is capable of capturing its own weight in pollutants
ACC can capture a wide range of pollutants found in traffic fumes like Benzo(a)pyrene which is ranked in the top group of human cancer causing agents
ACC is washable and easy to breathe through. It works effectively in humid conditions and is soft and comfortable
About Repsra :
Air standards are deteriorating in our cities and towns at an alarming rate. The risk due to the pollution is evident and clear. Congestion in the cities, limited open spaces and incremental sales of automobiles are disastrous for our health.
To counter the above threat we have developed Respra Facewear by using proven & tested anti pollution technology. It helps in blocking out toxic fumes and protecting your health while considering comfort and fashion.
We at ChloroSoul have also decided to help and contribute in the fight against the effects of increasing air pollution by creating awareness & sponsoring environmental protection initiatives.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
(6 of 6 customers found this review helpful)
Not up to the mark
This product does not sit comfortably. The filter isnt as effective as professed. I think the material is also low grade.The strap also keeps coming off.
Excellent product, minor issues, worthit
1. Perfect filtration as long as the product is worn properly. I cannot smell diesel and petrol fumes while riding behind buses and polluting autos. After 4 months I can smell slightly.
2. Extremely durable. I bought this almost 4 months ago and have washed it 5-6 times in hotwash cycle already.
3. Comfortable fabric. Very nice and soft cotton used for the inner part.
1. It takes a few days to get used to it.
2. Nose clip which has a strip of metal inside the mask, starts to get bent outwards after a few months and needs readjustments.
3. Since you loop it around your ears, they will be pulled outwards which might get uncomfortable inside helmet.
4. Not recommended for cyclists. Obstructs breathing slightly.