Grill pan : 2.9 Kg
Skillet (10inch) : 3.14 Kg
Capacity: Serve for 4-6 People
How to Season It ?
1. Scrape the pan with steel wool until there are no more rust spots.
2. Wash the cookware with warm, soapy water.
3. Dry the piece completely. This is an important step that will keep new rust spots from appearing. First, dry with a cloth, then place it on a range
burner and let the heat dry your pot or pan the rest of the way.
4. Soak paper towels with cooking oil and use them to coat the inside of your cookware with a thin layer of oil.
5. Place the cookware on the oven or burner heat it for 3-6 min .
6. Remove your pan from the oven/burner and let it cool. It’s now ready to use!
Cast Iron comes with health benefits :
The major reason people are buying cast iron cookware is because of the health benefits, whereas some non-stick coated cookware are known to emit toxic fumes when they are heated past certain temperatures, whereas the cast iron cookware is not coated with anything and does not emit any toxic fumes at any high temperatures.
Cast Iron lasts forever?
Cast iron cookware lasts forever so people invest their money on something that they’ll be able to use for a long time unlike other cookware which have an average life expectancy of 3-4 years.