Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
“Accu-Chek Active fulfils the minimum accuracy requirements of the ISO15197:2013 standard by presenting 100% of results in the required range1”
· Sample dosing: Blood application on to the middle of the test pad. The test strip (and its components) has the function to spread the blood above the test area – in a quick and hygienic way
· Dosing options: Blood can be applied to both an already inserted test strip and a test trip outside the meter. This is helpful to minimize the risk of contamination when a meter has multiple users (e.g. in a hospital) and, in case of AST, to facilitate blood application
· Re-dosing capability: Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop (applies for inside mode)
· Visual color check: Plausibility check option with 5 color block on the test strip vial
· Hematocrit range: 20 – 55 % (within-meter mode) 20 – 70 % (outside-meter mode)
· The test strips remain stable at least up to the expiry date printed on the test strip vial, even after opening (the test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.