The Aerosol box is a transparent plastic cube functionally designed to cover a patient’s head. It comprises of multiple armholes to flexibly accommodate the clinician’s and/or assistant’s hands to perform the airway procedure. It features an elastic tie that can be carefully tightened around the patient’s neck to secure the clinician further.
• Compact and foldable.
• Multiple armholes to allow access to more than one person.
• Lightweight and portable.
• Usage of flexible materials like plastic and cloth reduce injury risk due to mishandling.
• Flexible and accommodating armholes allowing free movement of arms.
• Forms an enclosed chamber as the provision of elastic ties (both at the bottom end of the box & the arm holes) and prevents the movement of aerosol particles in and out of the box.
• Value for money