Formulated to increase the hair follicular growth, Barber’s Club Beard Growth Oil is made from the power of 16 ingredients. The richness of Black Seed Oil and Redensyl encourages hair and scalp strength and improves hair growth while eliminating or reducing hair loss. The ingredients infused in the oil come with their own benefits.
1. Black Seed Oil – Preventing hair loss, black seed oil is the major ingredient available in beard growth oil by Barber’s Club.
2. Redensyl – Redensyl is the newest breakthrough against hair loss and Barber’s club has smartly included it in its formulation to give better results to the users.
3. Sesame Oil – Comes with beauty benefits, sesame oil is popularly known for hair growth and to maintain scalp health.
4. Fractionated Coconut Oil – Known to provide soothing skin and hair, fractionated coconut oil enhances essential oil benefits.
5. Jojoba Oil - Comes with antibacterial properties, Jojoba oil help control bacterial growth in the hair follicle.
6. Argan Oil - To hydrate and soften skin, Barber’s Club has included Argan Oil for better grooming of your skin and hair.
7. Sweet Almond Oil - Almond Oil is known for its health benefits and as a beauty aid. This oil will give you smooth, flawless skin, shiny hair and controls hair loss.
8. Vitamin E - Applying Vitamin E oil to you scalp will reduce inflammation, hence encouraging hair growth.
9. Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) – Used to treat various hair and skin problems, bhringraj has been smartly included in this beard growth oil.
10. Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) – Bhumi Amla gives relief from skin itching that is why it is been included in this beard growth oil.
11. Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) – Not only does the Brahmi enhance the skin but make you get rid off dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends.
12. Gudhal (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis) – Gudhal is known to boost hair growth, nourish your hair, strengthen your roots and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
13. Amla (Embilica Officinalis) – Including amla prevents premature aging and keeps the skin young looking for a lonegr time.
14. Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe Vera Oil repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It acts as a great conditioner, hence giving you smooth and shiny hair.
15. Hydrolysed Wheat Protein – It is used for anti aging and improved quality of your hair.
Additionally, the beard growth oil –
• Protects the skin underneath
• Prevents itching and irritation
• Eliminates dryness and Brittleness
• Gives shiny beard
• Eliminates beardruff
• Smoothens and softens your beard with no greasy residue
• Soaks in quickly to treat dry and wild beard hair
• Moisturizes beard
• Provides groomed beard look
• Revitalizes and strengthens beard