Generally delivered in 31 - 35 days
The heartfelt stories in this collection provide support, inspiration, and sometimes humor on all the phases of divorce. The writers share their personal stories, from the initial shock of the decision to the logistics of living through the divorce to the stages of self-discovery.
Learn More about the Book
1. Almost two million men and women get divorced each year in the U.S., and the process can take years. Most people need a few years to recover after the divorce as well. Therefore, the audience for this book is in the 5-10 million range. Many people buy a self-help book for the first time in their lives when they are getting divorced.
2. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always provided strong support for men and women living through big changes. Readers turn to Chicken Soup during the good times and the bad.
3. The Chicken Soup line is being updated with new covers, new interior layouts, excellent editing, and up-to-date stories. The line is also returning to the core values of its heyday, delivering 101 stories in every book.
4. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
5. Last year, "USA Today" named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
The heartfelt stories in "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Divorce and Recovery" provide support, inspiration, and sometimes humor on all the phases of divorce. The writers share their personal stories about the initial shock of the decision, to the logistics of living through the divorce, to the inevitable self-discovery, and the new world of dating and even remarriage. It is a wonderfully uplifting book.
Readers going through a divorce will find this book a tremendous source of emotional support and a good guide as to what to expect as they go through the process.
The first Chicken Soup for the Soul book was published in 1993, and became a publishing industry sensation, ultimately selling eight million copies. Since then, more than 150 Chicken Soup titles have been published, selling more than 100 million copies.
Chicken Soup for the Soul has won dozens of awards over the past 15 years, and its founders, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen have become celebrity motivational speakers and authors."
About the Authors
Jack Canfieldis co-creator of theChicken Soupfor the Soul(r) series, which includesforty"New York Times"bestsellers, and coauthor of "The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be". He is a leader inthe field of personal transformation andpeak performance and is currently CEO of the CanfieldTraining Group and Founder and Chairman ofthe Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renownedcorporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.