Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
Esencia: Current Affairs is an outstanding compilation of current affairs as per the pattern of the Civil Services examination. Unlike other books in the market, Esencia does not indulge in mere stating of current events and happenings. In fact, it presents an ‘analysis’ of news and current affairs which are totally in tandem with the latest pattern of the Civil Services examination. The USP of the book is its presentation of the entire content in the form of mind maps which leads to very easy and permanent retention of information.
1. Compilation of News, views and analysis of current affair
2. Based on the General Studies syllabus for Civil Services Examination
3. All Information presented in the form of Mind Maps
4. The book is comprehensive, unique, powerful and aims at boosting performance
5. Very easy to read and retain
6. Not text heavy
7. Very precise and specific to the examination requirements
8. All current events included and analyzed topic wise
9. Separate analysis of economic survey 2017-18 and Union budget 2018-19
10. Makes retention of important details very easy and comfortable
11. Important for all three phases of the examination
12. Previous year and practice questions as per the difficulty level of the examination
Professor H S Sidhu is a renowned Career Guide and Civil Services Expert. His keen interest in research-oriented analysis of various areas of General Studies and happenings in different dimensions affecting life has led him to write this, one of the most relevant & authentic works for UPSC aspirants and others. He has been guiding Civil Services aspirants for more than 20 years. He has been a member of the Oslo (Norway) – based International Council for Open & Distance Education. At present, he is the Director of S.R. Career Zone – an Institute for IAS Exam at Bhatinda in Punjab.
I. Polity, Governance & International 1-140
II. Geography & Environment 141-244
III. Economy & Social Issues 245-314
IV. Science & Technology 315-362
V. Budget & Economic Survey363-406
VI. Important UN Days 407-412
VII. Practice Questions (Set I –XV) 413-564
VIII. Answers to Practice Questions (Set I-XV) 565-572
IX. Index i-xii
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.