Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
McGRAW HILL First Aid For The USMLE Step 1 2020 International Edition 30th Anniversary Edition by Tao Le and Vikas Bhushan and Matthew Sochat and Vaishnavi Vaidyanathan
-50 entirely new or heavily revised high-yield topics reflecting evolving trends in the USMLE Step 1.
- Reorganization of high-yield topics in Pharmacology, Endocrine, and Reproductive chapters for improved study.
- Extensive text revisions, new mnemonics, clarifications, and corrections curated by a team of more than 30 medical student and resident physician authors (who excelled on their Step 1 examinations) and verified by a team of expert faculty advisors and nationally recognized USMLE instructors. We invite you to take a look at some of these sample revisions.
- Updated with 178 new and revised diagrams and illustrations as part of our ongoing collaboration with USMLE-Rx and ScholarRx (MedIQ Learning, LLC).
- Updated with 75 new and revised photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. Additionally, revised imaging photos have been labeled and optimized to show both normal anatomy and pathologic findings.
- Updated study tips on the opening page of each chapter.
- Improved integration of clinical images and illustrations to better reinforce and learn key anatomic concepts.
- Improved organization and integration of text, illustrations, clinical images, and tables throughout for focused review of high-yield topics.
- Revised and expanded ratings of current, high-yield review resources, with clear explanations of their relevance to USMLE review.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.