Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
This book will act as an all-inclusive guide to prepare for ‘Paper-II’ of the Civil Services Preliminary examination. The contents have been updated and re-structured in sync with the latest examination pattern of CSAT, especially in critical reasoning and short passages. Each section is presented in a well-structured and lucid manner along with tips and techniques for quick revision. In addition to the thoroughly revised content, the book provides ample number of examples, fully-solved exercises and previous years’ solved papers with analysis, for thorough planning and practice.
• 4500+ multiple-choice questions
• 5 years’ papers with section-wise analysis
• Comprehensive, Clear and Crisp subject presentation
• Updated and Restructured Sections as per the latest syllabus
1. Previous Year Papers
2. Aptitude Building
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Decision Making and Problem Solving
5. Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
6. General Mental Aptitude
7. Basic Numeracy
About the Author:
Showick Thorpe is an expert on competitive examinations. He has authored more than 40 books in English, Hindi and Bangla languages, catering to various competitive examinations and career development.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.