You will be notified when this product will be in stock
IBPS (CRP SPL-V) Specialist Officer LAW OFFICER 2016 Study Guide is a guide book for the aspirants of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) recruitment exam for Specialist Law Officers.
This book has been designed as per the syllabus of CRP-V to be conducted in 2016. This is a comprehensive guide book that covers all the topics as per the recruitment exam and has been divided into four different parts viz.
1. Test for English Language
2. Test of Reasoning Ability
3. Test of Banking Awareness and
4. Law Related Professional Knowledge
Each of the chapters has numerous solved questions as per the question pattern followed by IBPS. The law related professional knowledge section covers Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, The Right to Information Act, 2005, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 and everything else that is important. This can serve as a perfect resource book for the recruitment exam to be held in 2016.
Table of Contents
1. Solved Paper 14-02-2015 - General Awareness
2. PART 1: Reasoning Ability
3. PART 2: English Language
4. PART 3: Banking Awareness
5. PART 4: Law Related Professional Knowledge
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.