You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Drawing on three decades of research, Dr. Pantalon's easy-to-learn method can create changes both great and small in seven minutes or less. This scientifically tested method succeeds in every area of work and life by helping people tap into their deeply personal reasons for wanting to change and finding a spark of "yes" within an answer that sounds like "no."
Learn More about the Book
If you want to motivate your employees to be more productive, convince your customers to use more of your products and services, encourage a loved one to engage in healthier habits, or inspire any change in yourself, renowned psychologist Dr. Michael Pantalon can show you how to achieve Instant Influence in six simple steps. Drawing on three decades of research, Dr. Pantalon's easy-to-learn method can create changes both great and small in 7 minutes or less. This scientifically tested method succeeds in every area of work and life by helping people tap into their deeply personal reasons for wanting to change and finding a spark of "yes" within an answer that sounds like "no."
1. "By Writing "Instant""Influence, "Dr. Michael Pantalon has done all of us a great service. He will change lives for the better with his insightful and easily applied methods. It is a read that I will recommend to my children and grand children." "Jim Camp, author of "Start With No" and founder of J. Camp University""
2. "By Writing "Instant" "Influence, "Dr. Michael Pantalon has done all of us a great service. He will change lives for the better with his insightful and easily applied methods. It is a read that I will recommend to my children and grand children." "Jim Camp, author of "Start With No" and founder of J. Camp University""
3. "If you are a business leader, a coach, a teacher, or a parent, you influence others every day. How do you move forward when you run into resistance? Wouldn't it be great if you could help someone come up with his or her own reasons to change? Michael Pantalon's amazingly simple six-question technique can be quickly applied by anyone to positively motivate the behavior of others. Instant Influence is a fabulous concept and a fabulous book." Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager(r) and Lead with LUV"
4. "INSTANT INFLUENCE will equip you with an array of simple, yet powerful, techniques to persuade others and move them to action. And as you learn, you'll gain fresh insights into the human condition itself. This is the rare book that is both practical and profound." Daniel H. Pink, author of Drive and A Whole New Mind"
5. "This book is fantastic. I keep a close eye on new business books; this one stands out for its sheer usefulness. Pantalon presents exactly one concept here -- but it's a concept that will alter your view of communication and will seriously improve your ability to get things done." Doug Stone, coauthor of Difficult Conversations"
6. "As someone who writes motivational books, I have to say that Instant Influence is one of the clearest, most user-friendly guides for helping people change that I've come across. Whether you're a parent, spouse, manager, mental health or medical professional - anyone who wants to help someone move from point A to point B - you'll find Instant Influence to be invaluable. The book is based on science but filled with practical, real-life examples for how to implement easy strategies for influencing others in a way that will benefit them and you. Instant Influence can even be used to bring about change in yourself - I'm putting it to work!" Anne M. Fletcher, MS, RD, is author of Sober for Good, the Thin for Life books, and Weight Loss Confidential"
7. "Many have said that when people know why, they accept the what. Pantalon offers six simple but elegant questions to help individuals influence others by exploring why. Based on rigorous theory and research, the books offers pragmatic ways to lead people to self-influence. Anyone who needs to influence others will be astounded by the impact of these simple ideas." Dave Ulrich, professor, Ross School of Business, and coauthor of The Why of Work"
8. "When Michael Pantalon first asked me to read his manuscript, I agreed, with the comment that if the book delivered half of what the title promised, it would be totally worth my time. It delivers much more, firing away on all cylinders to deliver an amazingly empowering technique for your personal and professional life. Just open yourself to the possibilities. There is no praise too high for this book!" Michael Donaldson, Esq., author of Fearless Negotiating and Negotiating for Dummies"
9. "Based on the idea that you are the only person who can really convince you to change -- Instant Influence is a mind-bending foray into the motivation behind real behavioral change." Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times bestselling author of MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There"
10. "Why might you want to get this book? How ready are you to learn the skills to have maximum influence on your loved ones, co-workers, and community in creating powerful, healthy relationships? What might your life look like then? Is it time to read Instant Influence? Absolutely!" Thomas Crum, author The Magic of Conflict"
11. "This is an impressive and important work filled with enlightening ideas and approach that can influence behavior. Although grounded in theory and braced by research, Dr. Pantalon's book gives the reader practical and useful information that can enrich his or her life." Herb Cohen, author of You Can Negotiate Anything and Negotiate This!"
12. "The days of professional managers who tell people what to do and expect them to do it are long gone. Success in business today is dependent upon influential leadership that gains commitment and engagement from others by tapping into their motivation. The Instant Influence technique provides a simple, common sense approach to do just that." James P. Campbell, Fortune 500 Corporate Executive"
13. "By Writing Instant Influence, Dr. Michael Pantalon has done all of us a great service. He will change lives for the better with his insightful and easily applied methods. It is a read that I will recommend to my children and grand children." Jim Camp, author of Start With No and founder of J. Camp University"
14. "As a lifelong student of how people change mindsets and behavior, I am thrilled to have Michael Pantalon's book at my side. He has made simple the complex business of fostering autonomy and self-motivation in others, tapping into our shared and deeply rooted drive to march to our own drummers." Margaret Moore, CEO, Wellcoaches Corporation; Co-Director, Institute of Coaching, at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School"
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.